Important Update: Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you stay at Best Western Premier Parkhotel Engelsburg.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety:
- We inform guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
- We regularly train our employees in hygiene measures.
- We ask all guests and staff to avoid direct contact and keep a safe distance. A minimum distance at the reception and other hotel areas should always be maintained.
- The spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to ensure a minimum distance.
- All rooms and public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations: The techniques for cleaning the guest rooms after each stay have been further intensified. A special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact, such as key cards, computers in public areas, lift doors and buttons, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings.
- Disinfectant dispensers containing disinfectants suitable for viruses are available in all public areas such as the lobby, entrances and public toilets.
- Our tables are cleaned with disinfectant as soon as the table is no longer occupied and before a new guest uses the table.
- Hygiene measures in public areas such as the reception, furniture and service items in the breakfast room and equipment in fitness centres were also increased.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly and use hand disinfectants.
- We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
- If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
At the "Engelsburg"
At the "Engelsburg" you'll find yourselves stepping into a house with a 300-year-old history - located in peaceful surroundings but still in the heart of the old town. Allow yourself to be surprised and captivated by the warm atmosphere of the former manor house. Its timeless elegance and continually enhanced comfort make this hotel a popular meeting place, particularly for discerning travellers. A friendly and professional team will welcome you. Our aim is to make you feel at home!
Whether a Comfort or Business room, located overlooking the idyllic garden or the courtyard, each of the 65 rooms is unique and has been lovingly furnished. The warm interior with cherry wood furniture gives the rooms a pleasant and inviting feel. Relax in our sauna or exercise in our modern fitness room. Both the wellness areas and WLAN access are available free of charge to our guests.
Work and meet with success
Five very diverse meeting rooms; each with its own fl air. Some with stucco ceilings and a fi replace, some factual and modern – apt to every taste and for every occasion.
The restaurant is managed by expert restaurateurs who provide excellent a la carte menus as well as banqueting offers. VESTTAFEL's culinary offering is characterised by fresh German cuisine with flair.